Re: How to order from http://www.kuhne-electronic.de

Below each item is a "Notelist" button.  Similar to "Add to Basket."  When
you are done, click on the "Request Offer" on the Startpage, which will take
you to an order form.  When you submit this, you will get a quote from them
based on your shipping and other costs.

Alternatively, you can use the Contact page and send a message.  A couple of
years ago I had a technical question, and my answer included a quote.  I
just replied to the e-mail with the credit card info.

Seems clumsy, but it works.

Alan
WA4SCA