YUBILEINYA : APT/WEFAX?

The cyclical tones I heard last night in usb mode resolved this morning on FM into: what sounded to me remarkably like APT or weather fax transmissions.

No CW. Incidentally last night after "RS 30" she sent "US 163" then switched into this mode.

She was southbound and west of Plesetsk, so already commanded on and sending a short series of these transmissions.

If APT then my FM IF bandwidth would be insufficient I think.

Prefer 435.313 MHz.

0410 approx utc: back to bed now

73 de andy G0SFJ.