Yubileiny CW mp3 recording May 24, 20:00utc

... and this is how it sounds:

http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/yubileiny_24may08_pa3guo_435.315_cw_short.mp3

25 seconds mp3 recording, 72KB size, with 2 telemetry words (TTXA65 TTXB66)

During the pass there was each 15 seconds another word.
Each word had different contents.
Very strong signal (using no pre-amp, 2x8 elements beam).
Orbit 15, max 16 degrees elevation.
Object B was perfect, tried C but that did not fit.
Frequency 435.315MHz

Henk, PA3GUO

ps: I have the full pass mp3 as well, if interested email me.