YUBILEINY

Good signals from Yubileiny on the low elevation pass in range UK (IO92IO) 22:00 utc Saturday.

Beacon switched to continuous tone only, as the satellite neared its most northerly point. I guess it was in darkness but didn't manage to check as I was watching the signal display in hamscope, my preferred soundcard software for reading Morse.
The tone went off for a few seconds then resumed. Be interesting when we get the telemetry equations.

I see from the web page that "Yubileiny is the first satellite developed on basis of non hermetic platform"

73 John g7hia