Yubileiny this evening

I again heard the new Russian Satellite Yubileiny this evening it switched on at 1810utc approx 10 mins after aos and I think within range of the control station.I recorded a file of a digital sstv sounding audio with my rig in fm modeRegards Robert G8ATE
Great deals on almost anything at eBay.co.uk. Search, bid, find and win on eBay today!