Re: Phase 3-E Launch date?

Domenico (I8CVS) wrote:

> I am very surprised that you as a Past President AMSAT-NA are asking to
> this
> people on this BB about the launch date of P3-E
>
> There are or not official connections between you AMSAT-NA and the BOD of
> AMSAT-DL  ?

In a word...no.

Unfortunately, I no longer have any "official contacts" with either AMSAT-NA
or AMSAT-DL.

Since I stepped aside from both the AMSAT-NA Presidency and the AMSAT-NA
BOD, I've now become a permanent resident of Canada.

And, in an effort to avoid further complicating AMSAT-NA's already
complicated ITAR reporting, I've decided it's probably best for me to simply
take myself out of the loop as regards AMSAT-NA's internal matters.

However, Domenico, thank you very much for your informative reply!  I have
no doubt that the AMSAT-NA and DL folks are working as hard as they can to
get a launch for P3-E.

Thanks again and 73,

Keith
KB1SF / VA3KSF