Operating ssb/cw hamsats

I inadvertently deleted a question from someone the other day on
operating ssb/cw hamsats, along with several other messages..

Not sure if it was addressed to amsat-bb, you may have the answer.

If not, get Marty Davidoff's SATELLITE EXPERIMENTERS HANDBOOK..a
wealth of information...

And go to www.observations.biz for a wealth of information on
satellites in general.

If interested in "rolling your own" I've posted a few construction articles at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

VO52 has a very strong signal always, and A07 has been ssb/cw for
some time, but subject to outages...

Mail me again if you wish...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com