145 MHz IF on mode V/s

Hello all,

Thanks for the many replies to my question. There were a couple with
quite a lot of detail.

I'll likely just go with the AIDC 3731 with 145 MHz IF mounted at the dish.
I don't
know the noise figure of my 123 MHz units.

I needed a 145 MHz IF in the AO-40 days, as I discovered that an original
Icom 706 (mkI)
has lousy sensitivity at 123 MHz. I've since upgraded to twin 706MK2g rigs
that hear
just fine at 123..

BTW, anyone have a ballpark idea of when P3E will launch? Last I heard was
late 2008?

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN