Re: AOP-1 Circular Polarization?

Hi Dom,

Ah, yes, that makes sense.  I am relieved...

My cross boom is a wood closet pole, so is more-or-less non-conducting.  But I thought I'd try the X orientation because it moves the elements just a little farther away from the BBQ Grill 2.4 ghz downlink which is right adjacient on the boom.  The interaction hasn't been an issue in the past, but I only wanted to drill the holes once.

Thanks again for all your insight.  This stuff is all magic, until you understand what is going on.

Greg  KO6TH