From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of K & R Yoksh
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:57 PM
To: Amsat BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] 145 MHz IF on V/s?

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies, however, I've still not had my question answered, so

I'll ask again.

I'd like to hear from anyone using a 145 MHz IF when working mode V/s. Do
you experience
desense when operating V/s, but not other uplink modes?

I'm planning to use my AIDC 3731 with 145 MHz IF when I install my dish this

summer. I really want to use it for HEO operation, but it'd be a bonus if I
could also work the LEOs.

I could go with a 123 MHz IF unit if that'd work better.

Thanks and 73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas