Re: 145 MHz IF on V/s

I'm just being cautious with my FT 736R before I try this, so, if I  use my
Downeast Microwave 2400 - 144 downconverter which puts the S  band
downconverter downlink at around 145.2 MHz and I operate the  uplink at around 145.9 MHz,
this separation of 700 KHz  won't blast (desense) my receiver front end or the
 downconverter?

I'm using anywhere from 2 to 10 Watts on the uplink and SATPC32.
Thanks
Ron
N6PAA

favorites at AOL Food.