Operating from North Scotland

Hello,

>From 20-31 May I will be on holiday in North Scotland, and I take some
amateur radio equipment with me. I will be QRV on LEO voice sats, AO-51
(on the second repeater when available), SO-50, VO-52 and possibly AO-16.

My callsign seems to become MM/PA1IVO/P. For detailed information, query
PA1IVO on QRZ.COM.

There will also be some 'mutual visibility' between North Scotland and
Canada in those days, which is probably not achievable with a portable
setup, but I will see what a set of FT-817s is capable of ;-).

73,
Ivo, PA1IVO