QSL's to Canada and Mexico

I am trying to get VUCC and have made several contacts in Canada and
Mexico.  In trying to be courteous, I dont just want to drop the cards
in the mail and hope that I get a return.  I would like to get local
postage so they can put the card in the mail and get it back to me with
no cost to them.

I have found a link to the Canadian post office and am waiting for a
login to the website so I can order stamps.  The Mexican post office
doesnt seem to be as organized in the same way.  There isnt a english
page on the site and google translating only gets you so far.  What are
my options with getting postage to Mexico ?

Ron
KA4KYI