From: amsat-bb-bounces@AMSAT.Org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Henk, PA3GUO
Sent: May-17-08 5:36 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Delfi-C3 heard by anyone recently ?

I did not hear Delfi-C3 yesterday evening,
and also not this morning (Sat) during the
full sun / max 90 degrees elevation pass.

Btw I also scanned the other 2 mtr downlink freq.

For me this is new, that the sat is totally quiet
during entire passes.

Did anyone hear this sat recently ?

ps: would be nice to have, like for example we
have it for PCSAT and ISS, a realtime website
where the latest received packets are visable.
then I would see eg that last reception was 2
hrs ago over US by K6xyz(for example).

Henk, PA3GUO
The Netherlands, Europe