WD9EWK from DM32/DM42 tonight (0144-0211 UTC, 17 May)

Hi!

Later today, I will drive to a spot 50 miles/80km or so
south of downtown Phoenix in Pinal County for a couple of
satellite passes.  I will park on the DM32/DM42 grid
boundary (112 degrees West) down there in time for an AO-51
pass immediately followed by an SO-50 pass.  Both passes
go to the east of that location, and the footprints will
cover much of North America.

I will be on the AO-51 pass at 0144 UTC, followed by the
SO-50 pass around 0158 UTC.  I will switch over to SO-50
once I'm not able to hear or work AO-51, since those two
passes have a slight overlap around 0158-0159 UTC in that
area.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/