Re: Organised Chaos.

>Try copying only the name of the link and pasting it into your
>browser window, or type in the name www.observations.biz into
>Internet Explorer, and it should work.
>If not, I need to find out why!

It works just fine...I don't know what I did the last time??

I've had the site on my favorites list, and did not recognize it
until it came up...Yes, indeed, full of information....I'll be
mentioning it every once in a while, full of good info.....

Word about it has to be spread!!

All the other AMSAT's in the world, are just fine, just the crap that
AMSAT-NA spreads.....

We had a visit many years ago from Althani Mohamed, ham operator,
that I worked on AO13...He spent several days with us on a round the
world tour, and when he got back to Qatar he established AMSAT-QATAR,
but I guess nothing came of it.....we exchanged e-mails, but then he
just sort of disappeared...  A very nice young man, but world
politics experienced a big change, may have had something to do with
it...He lived in Doha, and was one of a chain of, I guess dozens, of
Althani's...

Tnx, agn fer the info....

I'm going to hang in there, things can't get any worse!!

The rest of the world will pull us out!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...