AO-40 S band

I was going to set up to receive AO-51 on VS when it occurred to me that I need the 144 band as the receiver for the S band down-converter. Then I remembered that I used to have QSOs on AO-40 with the same gear that I still have, but I do not remember and can not find any notes as what band we used for the uplink.

Will someone  with a better memory/set of notes please remind me what band we used for the uplink?

TNX es 73 de WB2LLP