Re: Dayton

There were some rumors in March about Icom replacing the IC-910 with an
"IC-911" &/or "IC-911/D".  From what I can gather, components for the
IC-910 were not RoHS compliant, and that's the main reason for
change.  Bear in mind these are Japanese rumors, translated through
bablefish, & interpreted by me.  :)

Looking forward to see what's announced at Dayton.

--Mike WQ5C