SEEDS packet

Hi All
today at about 1220utc SEEDS was sending a packet sounding audio,I tried to decode using MixW but the audio tones didn't quite match anything ,they were about 1100hz/2300hz.Next time I hear them I will try and get an accurate value.
The question:-is there any sound card software out there that can decode,its posible that I can use a similar method to UO11 decode using MixW ,I will have to see.Regards Robert G8ATE