Re: Organised Chaos.

Since everyone else is I might as well throw my 2 cents worth in here. I
would guess that the OP is a fairly well established person and is able
to afford all the fancy equipment that goes into making a top notch
station for the linear birds. Good for him! I have no problem with
people who can as long as you consider that the best some of us can
afford is a simple FM transceiver and a few homebrew antennas to access
the birds. So the way I see it either we need more fm birds to reduce
the load or we need a way for more of us to be able to use the ssb sats
-Steve VA3SAX