Dayton

Is there any possibility that one of the major manufacturers will
introduce a new satellite rig in Dayton?  Or that the mail order
houses will have special prices for those who can't attend Dayton?  Is
that a common practice?

I'd like to thank everyone on here who replied when I mentioned that I
was starting back up on satellites.  Your suggestions have pretty much
convinced me that I should go with the Kenwood TS-2000.  So if anyone
strongly thinks that I shouldn't, please express your thoughts on this.

73 de W4AS