Re: Organized Chaos.

And now for a dissenting opinion.....

FM sats work. They serve a good purpose. I, and a hundreds of other sat ops
enjoy them. Sometimes the communications can be chaos, but most passes here
they are not over used.

Dave are you one of the guys who also complained about the 'ditters' on the
linear birds? And the guys who don't follow the 'one true rule' on the
linear birds? And the guys who slide by up/down onto your qso on the linear
birds? And the guys running too much power and loading down the passband on
the linear birds. Is that good operating?

Yes, poor operating habits can appear anywhere. So instead of grinding your
ax all the time, be an elmer.

Ernie