Re: AO-51 mode V/S

You can use any oscillator module, such as from an old PC motherboard, that will put out harmonics up in the 2.4 GHz range.  I happened to find a 24.000 MHz one on an old MB.  Just now, looking around in the junk drawer, I found ones for 4.000 and 16.000 MHz as well.  Add 5 volts and a short piece of wire on the output pin, and you're good to go.

73,

George, KA3HSW