From: Luc Leblanc <lucleblanc6@videotron.ca>
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: eu-amsat@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:07:14 -0400
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Another cube RX

Just near the end of the SEEDS pass i copy another doppler affected CW
signal. The short CW transmission  start with XIV and strings of
numbers. I think it is CAN X but i don't get a lot of details on their web
site.

Signal was quite load to interfere with SEEDS signal?

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe