Re: AO-51 mode V/S

Jesse:

It has worked for me.  When AO-51 is in  V/S mode, I have to use a
seperate radio for the downlink.  In my case, the K5GNA converter is set
for 2 meter IF and that is fed to either a handheld or an ICOM 706MKIIG.
  I let my IC-910H perform the uplink duties.  That may be overkill but
that is my primary satellite rig when operating at home.

Ron
KA4KYI