AO-51 mode V/S

Did anyone have a problem with the 145.88 uplink last week?  For some reason the uplink wiped out my downlink. I had not had the problem before. I probably am the only one it affected since I have a different down converter set up than most. I use one of K5GNA converters with the original LO crystal. I convert the 123.2 Mhz IF to 29.2 Mhz. I have examined all the obvious harmonic/image/IF combinations but haven't hit on anything I think should be a problem.

BTW - In response to some of the questions about antennas - I am using a 21 turn helix and had very good signals on the downlink. I did not observe much fading. I do have a DEM preamp ahead of the downconverter.

Glad to get a chance to check the 2.4 Ghz receive system.

73 de Jess - W4MVB