USNA 40 foot antenna controller.

> The Naval Academy will be looking for a new
> Controller for its 40 foot dish.  Last month
> I sent out a web page on how we want to
> upgrade the controller.

I have replied directly to all respondents.  But in case we
missed anyone, here is the updated web page. I scanned in a PDF
of the Ferranti Shaft Encoders too.

I think we also fixed the permissions that prevented a lot of
the original files and docs from showing up.

Bob Bruninga, WB4APR
US Naval Academy Satellite Lab