Suggestions for Mode L antenna

I am considering purchasing the 1.2 ghz module for my IC-910H.  For my
satellite work, I have my antennas angled at about 20 degrees since I
dont have an az/el rotor.  This setup worked reasonably well with Mode S
this weekend.  What are my chances to be able to work Mode L with this
kind of setup ?  Also, I would appreciate any suggestions for an antenna
that I could use.  With only 10 watts, I am not expecting a great signal
but I would hope to have at least a readable signal.  Also, would
appreciate any suggestions as to coax/feedline that I should look at
buying ?

Thanks,

Ron
KA4KYI