Putting keps for Delfi in Sat PC32???

I'm about to pull my hair out! I've tried unsuccessfully for the last hour to put keps for Delfi into SatPC32. I tried a couple of methods posted here on the BBS and nothing seems to work for me. I'm using the keps on the Delfi C3 website. I cut and pasted them into a text file and put it in the Kepler folder of the program. I also just tried adding them to one of the existing txt files in the Kepler folder. Unfortunately I still cannot get anything to come up when using the program. Can someone explain to me what I might be doing wrong? Step by step would be best because right now I'm extremely frustrated.
Tnx and 73,
Michael W4HIJ