Re: P3E Microwave Frequencies

--- Stan <stan@capecod.com> wrote:
> How firm is the frequency for the X band downlink at 10,490 MHz  ?

I thought I'd seen an email that indicated it may move lower. I certainly hope
that's the case as in the UK we've lost the top half of the 10 GHz satellite
segment. If the 10 GHz downlink does move that may also affect the freq of the
2.4 GHz uplink as I believe the two are related.

> Ditto for the L2 uplink of 1,263 MHz  and S band uplink at 2,447 MHz ?

There are two uplink freqs listed for the 1260 MHz band, presumably which one
is used will depend on the level of interference to the satellites RX from the
Galileo satellites (1260 - 1300 MHz)

73 Trevor M5AKA