AO-16 2110z 5/11/2008

Job well done, Mark, on returning AO-16 to service-again!!!

At the beginning of the pass, I had Warbler running...but heard N8MH and
K3SZH as the bird was commanded on.

Excellent pass...worked Allen N5AFV, my neighbor Jeff WB2SYK, and Mark
N8MH...all using my IC-2AT at 1 watt (with the AA alkaline battery pack) as
the uplink.

16 does sound a bit different running half the power she usually does...but
still...it's great to have her back-again!

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006