Re: P3E Microwave Frequencies

The X band downlink is centered at 10,451 MHz, the bandwidth is 38kHz.
There will be a BPSK-beacon at 10,451,030MHz ie. just above the passband.
The beacon is adjusted 6dB lower than the maximum pep of the linear
transponder for easy uplink level adjustment.

S band uplink is 2,439,000 Mhz for 10,450,9992 MHz downlink to be exact.
Maybe we can tweak the last 800 Hz upwards ;-)
This is for the S/X-mode and S band uplink in general.

Sorry for those old frequencies that still exists on P3E websites and old

Jari, OH3UW, S/X-P3E/P5A-team