Re: AO-16 ON in voice mode 10May08 1020utc

Hi Marc and all,

I tried working AO-16 just now (for the first time I might add, I
haven't been active for a couple of months...) but didn't hear anything.
The pass over my QTH (JO21) was from 1314-1325 UTC.

Just before that I worked several station on AO-27 so my equipment is
OK, but could be an operator error of course ;)

73, Andre PH7AT