From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Don Ferguson
Sent: May 7, 2008 1:40 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: TrakBox Upgrade

Renauld,

I still have eproms for 3.50D and upgrade kits to go to the Turbo version.
Contact me if any of this interests you. Please let me know if you solve
your problem so we can help others who still use the Trakbox. I currently
have 4 working Trakbox Turbo's and use them all the time when working the
satellites.

Don, kd6ire