North center scale

Hello
I need a North center scale for my G-5400B controller.  I had one at one time when I put in a S. center scale for AO-40 (sobsob).  Somewhere burried within the bowels of my ham shack the N. center scale is there.  It will remain forever lost (until I get another scale).  I called Yaesu and they do not have them!  I know one of you has one and perhaps we can work out an arrangement.  As always thankyou.

--
73 Bob W7LRD
AMSAT member 28498