Delfi tonight

Hi Chaps,

Good signals in IO92. During the 22:30 UTC pass there were several breaks in transmission and periods when the signal did not have its characteristic sound.

I see that the OBC runs very cool. I recorded the lowest temperature I have seen -5.679 C.

RAP 1 Temp seems unchaging since I started to take telemetry at -68.1C is this sensor broken I wonder.

73 John G7HIA