Re: Delfi-C3 status update 7 May 12:00 UTC

Wouter,

Thanks to all your team, along with Bram who kindly replies to my signal
reports, for keeping us well informed. Your being open about the status
is indeed a very welcome change.

Please keep up the good work and I'm confident you'll sort out the
issues with Delfi-C3.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz