Linux based WRT54G Routers (and others too)

I have had a few requests, so here is what I know...
I used the DD-WRT version successfully on the WRT54G routers.
DD-WRT now supports over 80 devices  :-

I just did a Google Search for Linux wrt54g and got lots of hits
www.ddwrt.com
www.sveasoft.com
www.openwrt.org

Just as a reminder... This will void any warranty. I am NOT responsible for any one blowing up their router. You can make your router totally useless... You can also improve the RF signals, make them more secure and have a lot of fun....

73 es GL Will WC2L