Re: "Birdies" from Linksys Wireless router

I suspect that you are hearing the CPU or clock running since I get it
also all over the HF bands also.

I turn it off but that is a pain.  I'll try the ferrites on the wiring.

Someone point me to more info on the Linux SW for the router??  Sounds
like something to do regardless.

KU8L
Curt