Re: "Birdies" from Linksys Wireless router

> > Hello all,
> >
> > The launch of Delfi-C3 has brought to my attention a very strong birdie at
> > 145.930 MHz that clearly comes from the Linksys WRT54G Wireless router
> > that sits in the shack.  Forcing the wireless signal to another
> > frequency/channel has no impact whatsoever...
> >
> > Anybody on the list have a clever solution (other than 'get a different
> > router' or 'move it' or 'shut it off', etc...hi hi) that they may have
> > used for a similar problem?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]

I don't use any wireless device around the shack too much problem with the birdies and noise (Good old RJ-45 blue cable only) . On 2.4ghz i
have to switch off my X-10 wireless camera i got a S9 pLus 40 of a steady noise carrier.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
WAC BASIC CW PHONE SATELLITE