DELFI C 3

I watched DELFI C 3 when he goes out eclipse. As soon as he get some light he start to transmit his data but and as reported by some
listeners he stopped transmitting after one or two minutes and he normally does not come back even if he's in full light.

My question: is it normal or is it  a problem?

Thank's for your inputs

P.S. SEEDS is now in CW TLM mode i try to decoded with CWGET but he's not reliable i will have to recorded and decoded it after...Pain in
the neck as my CW is a "bit" rusty Did any one try another CW decoder who at least put gaps between TLM strings?

Too lazy to copy CW

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE