Re: "Birdies" from Linksys Wireless router

Mark,

If they ever get around to using it, there is also a nice birdie on 145.870!
My solution is to use ferrites on both the power and Ethernet cables from
the router, and also use the mast mounted preamp.  That is far enough away
that the downlink swamps the birdie.  Since most of the noise goes away when
you unplug the Ethernet cable to the desktop, I have been considering
switching that to RF as well, as I have an unused PCI card handy.

Alan
WA4SCA