Re: SEEDS,Cute-1.7+APDII and COMPASS-1 over West Malaysia

> > After 3 minutes, QSYed to SEEDS which was in digitalker mode.  Below
> is the
> > best SSTV picture from SEEDS.  Can anyone explain why the image is
> still
> > noisy despite a full quieting 59+10db signal (with preamp on)?
> >

> The problem came from the background waves pattern as it was coming
> from an unregulated voltage or something is added in the signal from
> the original recording?  I checked this week end on HF some SSTV
> transmissions HF and theses waves pattern where not present.
>
> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
> Skype VE2DWE
> www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
> WAC BASIC CW PHONE SATELLITE

Luc,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I was thinking that some inaccuracy with the
recording but did not think about the unregulated voltage that you
suggested.  Same here, SSTV decoded of HF are clear so as that on VHF.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.