Re: TrakBox

At 06:04 PM 5/5/2008, you wrote:
 >hello all
 >
 >my 'old' trakbox  (dusty!) ,after 5 years of sleep, doesnt work in
 >stand alone mode anymore ; terminal mode works perfectly. Ram has been
 >cleared , clock adjusted, new keplers loaded ; version is 3.50b.
 >
 >Any ideas ?
 >
 >73
 >
 >renauld  on4kvi

The first thing I would suggest is to change to 3.50d. TAPR has ROMs and the
image is readily available if you can program EPROMs.

Also check the battery to see if is still alive. If you need parts let me
know as I still have most everything in the kits.

After making these changes let me know your results.

73, Jack - WA4EJR