Delfi-c3 shutting down and rebooting.

I captured audio of the Delfi-C3 pass this evening around 02:43 UTC on May 6 on 145.930.

I was hearing some odd formations of the data coming from delfi-c3, I was synced and recieving packets at the time.  Shortly after this the satellite shut off and restarted a few seconds later,  sending more data.  Again after about another minute I heard the strange noises, then the bird shut off.... a few seconds later it came back only to an idle,  and once again shut down, this time for the rest of the pass.

Hope this description and the following links to the audio can help.

http://www.n3crt.net/amsat/delfic3/delfic3_050608_0240Z_reboot_and_idle.mp3
http://www.n3crt.net/amsat/delfic3/delfic3_050608_0240Z_reboot_and_idle.wav
http://www.n3crt.net/amsat/delfic3/delfic3_050608_0240Z.txt

Charles Reiche  N3CRT
FN20XW
IC-910h ~80ft 9913 into M squared 2m7 yagi fixed on the horizon and horizontally polarized.