Cute-1.7+APD and Compass-1 over West Malaysia

Dear All,

Cute-1.7+APD and Compass-1 over West Malaysia.

Time: 2305 Local or 1505 UTC

Max Elevation: 33 degrees

Tracking: Object C

http://www.9w2qc.net/amsatbb/cute05may2305.mp3

To the SEEDS team, I attempted to listen to the earlier pass, and SEEDS was
in FM digi talker mode.  Did not listen to SEEDS during the above pass
though.  Since the message is the same, I decided to set the station to
record in USB mode unattended in case CW telemetry comes on instead.

This will be my last report to the AMSAT-BB to reduce bandwidth.  All future
reports will only be sent directly to the respective satellite teams except
for some interesting findings.

73,

Sion Chow Q. C.,

9W2QC.