SEEDS SSTV more pics

At 0322Z May 05 i copy what i think will be the maximum SSTV quality achievable with my present setup. I uploaded them on my web page
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe.

Now i got this from the Masa about what the girl is saying. Here is what he wrote.

Luc,

It's English. She is calling ... Hello Hello Hello. Many JA not good
at L/R pronunciation. hihi.

Can you understand what she is saying before SSTV? She announces
special code. Can you chatch the special code? I guess it is herad to
catch it if it is clear condition. Her pronunciation is not good. hihi

73

Masa  JN1GKZ

Masa is right i play-back the digital recorder about 10 times and i still working on it but i will break the code soon i got 89% of it
actually the missing 11% will be broken very soon...resistance is futile as the borg said.

P.S. I see now the background in the picture... the mount FUJII

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe