Re: Happy Birthday HAMSAT

Wishing HAMSAT VO-52 a Very Happy Birthday
>and many more to come with good health and service to all Hams.
>Its 3 years old and doing well.
>Happy Hamsating
>Best 73
>Pop

Yes, and the real amateur satellite operators in the world can be
really thankful to India that it exists....VO-52 and our ancient
Oscar 7 are all we have left!!

Many, many of us out here just hoping and looking forward to P3E, so
we can have another ssb/cw bird...

Otherwise, not much on the horizon, Pop!!  tnx agn...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...