SEEDS she's talking and more

SEEDS is in digi/talker/SSTV mode over eastern NA the voice makes's me remember some old submarine WW 2 film where the radio man listen
"The Tokyo Rose" broadcast. Nice recording with an FM signal peaking at S8 at TCA 18 degrees elevation. SSTV is also good but as usual i
will have to fiddle with the slant correction parameters. This  MMSTV version i got seems to have an auto slant correction algorythm but as
usual i found that at LOS... :(

I will check for the next pass over here at 0320Z it will be an higher one.

P.S. If someone is fluent in japanease what HARU HARU HARU means? could be (haro haro haro too)
"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe