Re: [eu-amsat] SEEDS reception

> SEEDS was still in CW this morning pass 1426Z no SSTV was active

I got some answers from the SEEDS website i am not too sure if they switched it back to CW bu that's what i copy here

Category: Operation Report
05/03: 6th pass flash report 2008/05/03
Time: 22:57(GMT+9)
Author: seeds master

We checked the batteries voltage at first, And we tried to receive downlink the data which got right after deployment from XPOD. But we
couldn't send uplink command, switched to digi-talker Mode.
We finished digi-talker Mode during this pass at nihon university ground station.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
WAC BASIC CW PHONE SATELLITE